Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Inspire Someone



Inspire Someone

If you and I wanted to inspire someone, we would, in essence, be breathing life into their spirit.

Think of it … the breath of life.  That’s powerful!

“To breathe life” – that means:
          -We give someone a great gift
        -We give a new opportunity
      -We give a brighter outlook on life
    -We give someone a few more tomorrows

We are capable of breathing life into the spirit of others. 

It is as if we were saying …
“From this day forward
I resolve to leave each person
better for having met me.

When we encourage, we become an inspirer, and we add to someone’s heart. 

I’m all about adding to someone’s heart.  How about you?

I never get far from this quote by Maya Angelou.

“I’ve learned that people
will forget what you said;
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget
how you made them feel.”


People who inspire are people who constantly ask … “What can I give?”

People who inspire are …
   -Givers from their heart
   -Givers of words of kindness
   -Givers of encouragement

It’s time to inspire someone. 


P Michael Biggs
Offering Inspiration
One Word at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment