Friday, August 10, 2012

Dogs Don't Bark at Parked Cars



Dogs Don’t Bark at Parked Cars

Nike athletic shoe company has a famous logo – Just Do It.

I’d like to alter that to say “Just Do It Anyway!

Name any activity which involves other people and sooner or later someone will disagree with you.  I have retail sales experience and I can tell you this is true.

I once worked as a golf starter for the back nine holes on a golf course.  That experience colored my opinion of golfers as a sociological group of people.  I could hardly make it through a Saturday without being the cause of someone’s bad game, bad day or bad life. 

So if some person somewhere is going to react to you or your company with less than gracious appreciation, we sometimes ask “What’s the use?”

My response – Do it anyway.

Politicians sometimes get "no" votes.  
          They run anyway.

Preachers don’t always receive rave reviews.  
          They preach anyway.

Singers don’t always win competitions.  
          They sing anyway.

All of my blogs are not read, understood and appreciated.  
          I write anyway.

Remember this – 


If you move, work, create, live and breathe, someone somewhere is not going to like the way you do whatever it is you do. 

Do it anyway.

Always and forever – Do It Anyway.


P Michael Biggs
Offering Encouragement
One Word at a Time

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to live life....even when the Dogs Bark. Makes you know your NOT a parked car. THANKS Michael.

    ReplyDelete