Wednesday, June 27, 2012

How Will You Use Your Life


How Will You Use Your Life?
June 27, 2012

Ken Dychtwald, Ph.D., was once asked, “Ken, how will you use your life?”

My goodness.  That is a potent question.  It’s loaded with intrigue. 


At the heart of this question lies the power of choice.  It’s all about choice.

The foods we eat determine 
the quality of our health now
and especially in the future.


Our career choices determine our income,
where we live, how we live,
and the amount of life’s stuff
we accumulate.


The books we read affect our mindset,
our beliefs, and the fantasies we hold.


It’s a matter of choice. 

I know the kind of life I want and I am determining how I will use my life.  Exercise for me is a must-do activity in order for me to live to see my other dreams come true.  I use forty-five minutes five days each week to help move me toward the quality of life that I consider important.

See the importance of this question?

Career
   Family
      Thoughts
         Income
            Beliefs
               Health

It’s all a matter of how we use our lives.

How are you using your life?

We each get to choose.


P Michael Biggs
Moments of Insight
One Word at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment